Contact with my child

You may be in a situation where you’re not seeing your child, or you might be having difficulties in making arrangements.

Court proceedings

Court proceedings about a child are usually brought by one parent, against the other, after a divorce or separation.

Moving abroad with my child

You may be in a situation where, following a divorce or separation, you wish to move abroad or emigrate with your children.

Parental alienation

When following divorce or separation a child for no good reason rejects one of their parents, due to the influence of the other parent.

Shared Care 

Shared care is now increasingly common. In many cases it offers a better solution for both parents and children.